SIM Roulette SR-1640
4000 SIM cards • 16 SIM banks • Up to 32 modems • WiFi • Macros • LCD screen • Remote control
Phone calls, receiving / sending SMS, USSD requests
Up to 32 modems for simultaneous interaction with 32 SIM cards
Sequential SIM card selection
WEB-interface with direct control
Control the device with the remote control
Macros for device testing
WiFi internet connection
Connecting to a computer in Client and Server modes
Full support for English and Russian
Update firmware over the Internet
Work with an array of 4000 full-format SIM cards. Cards are located in 16 SIM-banks with a capacity of 250 cards each. The number of SIM cards in parallel in operation is determined by the number of card readers installed in the device and the modems connected to them, it can vary from 1 to 32.
Card acceptors can be installed in 2 floors. Installing a card reader in the lower floor reduces the capacity of the SIM bank by about 70 SIM cards, in the upper one by 100. The card reader contains a group of retractable, gold-plated contact-needles, driven by a separate brushless motor. The design reliably fixes the needles on the contact pads of the SIM card, leaving a small (visually invisible) contact spot. Important: this contact group solution has an almost unlimited resource.
On the control board of each card reader there is a 14-pin connector for connecting a SIM Roulette modem module (there are 2G, 3G, CDMA options, etc. see Modems). The connector displays the contacts GND, VCC, RES, DAT, CLK SIM cards, as well as TX, RT serial port and power (3A, the voltage is adjustable in the range 1-11.5V). Through a special adapter, any cellular communication device can be connected to the connector: mobile phone, USB modem, GSM gateway, VoIP gateway, etc.
To control additional devices, SIM Roulette uses the industrial network interface RS485. The external periphery can be: SIM card switch, headset switch, autoinformer, dialer, load switch, etc. (see Add-on modules). On our site there is a detailed description of the transfer protocol for the independent development of SIM Roueltte extension modules.
To display operational information SIM Roulette uses a built-in monochrome text 2-line display. For manual control of the device, the included remote control is used.
All settings and testing, and calibration of Sim Roulette are carried out through the WEB interface.
Loading SIM cards into SIM Roulette is done manually in stops through the openings of the top panel or one at a time through the slotted hole on the front panel. Unloading SIM cards from SIM Roulette is done manually in stops through the openings of the top panel or to an external drive on the front panel.
To organize automatic work with the device an external control device is needed — a computer or smartphone.
Principle of operation:
- Through technological holes in the top panel of the device, SIM cards are manually loaded into the necessary banks
- The device is instructed to "install the carriage opposite the SIM bank number N»
- The device is given the command «pick up a SIM card on the carriage from the top of the foot»
- The device is instructed to «insert a SIM card into the card reader number N»
- The device is instructed to «raise the contacts of the card reader number N»
- The device is given the command «enable modem number N»
- Interacts with the modem using standard AT commands
- The device is given the command «turn off modem number N»
- The device is instructed to «lower the contacts of the card reader number N»
- The device is instructed to «remove the card from the card reader number N»
- The device is instructed to «install the carriage opposite the SIM bank number N»
- The device is instructed to «put a SIM card at the top of the foot»
The control program (firmware) SIM Roulette provides 2 options for interaction with an external control device:
- SIM Roulette acts as a server. With GET or POST request the control device sends a SIM Roulette command and in response receives the result of the previous. Example: http://192.168.1.2/port?data=...
- SIM Roulette acts as a customer. With a given frequency, the device calls via HTTP to a remote server to receive a new command and return a response to the previous one.
For more information on interaction protocols and SIM Roulette commands, see the Support section.
Screenshots of the WEB interface SR-1640:
SIM Roulette — multitask device.Even while performing mechanical tasks, it simultaneously interacts with any number of installed card readers, modems and external peripherals.
You can find detailed information about options for interacting with SIM Roulette in the Support section.